In This Issue:
- Proposal 3 Rejected by Voters
- Patriot Solar Development Efforts Shine
- Reducing Total Lifetime System Costs for Solar Panels
- Sierra Club Ready to Sue on Alleged Air Quality Violations
- Renewable Energy Approvals for Detroit Edison
- Starting Energy Companies in Michigan
- Michigan Shorts
- Competition Drives Innovation and Trumps Regulation
- Excerpt from Proposal 3 Rejected by Voters:
The renewable energy initiated constitutional amendment on the November 6 statewide ballot (Proposal 3) was defeated 62 percent to 38 percent. The proposal would have constitutionally mandated that by 2025, 25 percent of the state’s electricity would come from renewable resources. It was the second-most expensive ballot campaign this election cycle.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.