In This Issue:
- Highlights of MPSC Annual Report
- Good Neighbor Fund Payments Made
- Coal Plants Sued for Pollution Exceedances
- Pure Michigan Solar Panel
- New Grant for Efforts to Remove Barriers to Renewable Energy
- Wind Turbine Component Repairs
- Michigan Shorts
- Will Action on Climate Change Affect Michigan?
- Excerpt from Highlights of MPSC Annual Report:
The Michigan Public Service Commission files an annual renewable energy report with the Governor and the State Legislature regarding the implementation of 2008 PA 295, the Michigan Clean, Renewable and Efficient Energy Act. The report for 2012 indicated...
Please see full Newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.