In This Issue:
- Natural Gas Power Plant Approval Case Gets Started
- Deep Water Offshore Floating Wind Turbines Showcased
- Cellulosic Ethanol Plant Loses Partner
- Anaerobic Digester Opens at MSU
- Michigan Shorts
- Lights Out at Detroit's Municipal Utility?
- The Incredible Shrinking Renewable Energy Surcharge
- Made in Michigan Microgrid Under Development
- Excerpt from Natural Gas Power Plant Approval Case Gets Started:
The first hearing at the Michigan Public Service Commission (MPSC) regarding the application of Consumers Energy to build a 700 MW natural gas-fired power plant (Case U-17429) occurred August 19. Twelve intervenors were granted party status: the Michigan Energy Innovation Business Council; Energy Michigan; Attorney General for the State of Michigan; Association of Businesses Advocating Tariff Equity (ABATE); Midland Cogeneration Venture Limited Partnership; Renaissance Power LLC; New Covert Generating Company LLC; Interstate Gas Supply, Inc.; First Energy Solutions Corp.; Michigan State Utility Workers Council; Sierra Club; National Resources Defense Fund; and Michigan of Environmental Council. Potential issues to be raised by the interveners include the assumptions in the filed Integrated Resource Plan on...
Please see full Newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.