In This Issue:
- Gas Generating Plant Certificate of Necessity Sought
- Natural Gas Generation to Cut Need for Coal
- S.S. Badger Saves Diesel Fuel by Carrying Wind Towers
- Albion Solar Company Growing
- Venture Capital Firm Looking for Energy Investments
- Getting Ready for Solar
- Solar Project has Dual Axis Tracking
- Biomass Opportunities Abound in Michigan
- Excerpt from Gas Generating Plant Certificate of Necessity Sought:
On July 12 Consumers Energy filed testimony with the Michigan Public Service Commission (MPSC) to support its application for approval of a Certificate of Necessity for 700 MW of generation at the Thetford Generating Station in Thetford Township, Genesee County. The case has been designated U-17429 by the MPSC. The first hearing date has yet to be set. This filing follows closely on the closing of public comments (June 18) for the draft air permit being sought by Consumers Energy at the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality. The project has been described there as including...
Please see full Newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Biomass, Coal, Diesel Fuel, Natural Gas, Renewable Energy, Solar Energy, Venture Capital, Wind Power
Published In: Energy & Utilities Updates, Environmental Updates, Finance & Banking Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Varnum LLP | Attorney Advertising