In This Issue:
- Still Getting Ready to Make Good Energy Decisions
- Net Metering Participation Increases
- Methane–to-Methanol Plant Operational
- Adopt-A-Watt Helps Library
- Restrictive Wind Zoning Struck Down by Michigan Court
- More Wind Farms to Commence Construction in 2013
- Michigan Shorts
- Virtual Solar Engineering Center Meeting with Success
- Converting Corn Stalks into Biofuel
- Excerpt from Still Getting Ready to Make Good Energy Decisions:
After reviewing and analyzing the submissions from seven public forums and from the 114 questions posted on the web for feedback, Energy Office Director Steve Bakkal and MPSC Chairman John Quackenbush will be issuing four reports on the following schedule:
- Renewable Energy:
..Draft report release for comments – 9/20/13
..Due date for public comments – 10/11/13
..Release final report – 11/4/13...
Please see full Newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.