In this issue:
- GSA Issues Proposed Rule to Amend General Services Administration Acquisition Regulation (GSAR)
- SBA Issues Notice of Public Availability of FY 2013 Service Contract Inventory
- SBA Issues Notice of Rescission of Four Class Waivers of the Non-manufacturer Rule
- Notices Issued by the committee for the Purchase From People Who are Blind or Severely Disabled
- Excerpt from GSA Issues Proposed Rule to Amend General Services Administration Acquisition Regulation (GSAR):
The General Services Administration (GSA) issued a proposed rule to amend the General Services Administration Acquisition Regulation (GSAR), describing agency needs, to implement the Federal Supply Schedules Usage Act of 2010 (FSSUA), the Native American Housing Assistance and Self-Determination Reauthorization Act of 2008 (NAHASDA), the John Warner National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2007 (NDAA), and the Local Preparedness Acquisition Act for Fiscal Year 2008 (LPAA), to provide increased access to GSA's Federal Supply Schedules, 79 Fed. Reg. 21691. GSA is also amending GSAR regarding Federal Supply Schedule Contracting and Solicitation Provisions and Contract Clauses, in regard to this statutory implementation. Comments are due June 16, 2014.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.