In this issue:
- DOD, GSA, and NASA Issue Proposed Rule to Amend FAR Incorporating Section K in Contracts
- DOD Issues Final Rule to Amend DFARS Contracting Officer’s Representative (DFAR Case 2013-D023)
- The 7 Agencies Where Contract Spending Sped Up Despite the Sequester
- Budget Cuts Bring 11 Percent Decline in Contract Spending for 2013
- SBA Issues a Notice to Request Comments on SBA Model Form of Agreement of Limited Partnership for a SBIC Issuing Debentures Only
- Notices Issued by the Committee for the Purchase From People Who are Blind or Severely Disabled
- Excerpt from DOD, GSA, and NASA Issue Proposed Rule to Amend FAR Incorporating Section K in Contracts:
Department of Defense (DoD), General Services Administration (GSA), and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) issued a proposed rule to amend the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) to standardize the incorporation by reference of representations and certifications in contracts, 79 Fed. Reg. 22615. Comments are due June 23, 2014 to be considered in the formation of the final rule.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: DFARS, DOD, FAR, Federal Budget, Federal Contractors, Final Rules, GSA, Limited Partnership Agreements, NASA, Proposed Regulation, SBA, Section K, Sequestration
Published In: Government Contracting Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© PilieroMazza PLLC | Attorney Advertising