In this issue:
- The DoD, GSA, and NASA Issue Proposed Rule to Amend FAR Extension of Limitations on Contractor Employee Personal Conflicts of Interest
- The DoD Issues Final Rule to Update Personnel Security Program
- The DoD Issues Final Rule to Amend DFARS Clauses With Alternates
- VA Issues a Notice Seeking Nominations for Appointment to the Advisory Committee on Minority Veterans
- VA Cut Claims Backlog by 44% Since March 2013
- SBA Issues a Notice of the April – June Quarter FY 2014 Interest Rate
- Notices Issued by the Committee for the Purchase From People Who Are Blind or Severely Disabled
- Excerpt from The DoD Issues Final Rule to Update Personnel Security Program:
Department of Defense (DoD) Personnel Security Program (PSP) issued a final rule to update policies and responsibilities in accordance with the provisions of current U.S. Code, Public Laws, and Executive Orders, 79 Fed. Reg. 18161. This rule establishes policy and assigns responsibilities related to the operation of the DoD PSP, including investigative and adjudicative policy for determining eligibility to hold a national security position. This rule also establishes investigative and adjudicative policy for the Department's personal identity verification (PIV) credential. The final rule will be effective May 1, 2014.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.