In this issue:
- DoD Issues Proposed Rule to Amend DFARS Service Contract Reporting (DFARS Case 2012-D051)
- DoD, GSA, and NASA Issue a Final Rule to Amend the FAR Commercial and Government Entity Code
- DoD, GSA, and NASA Issue a Final Rule to Amend the FAR Expansion of Applicability of the Senior Executive Compensation Benchmark
- DoD, GSA, and NASA Issue a Final Rule to Amend the FAR Contractor Comment Period on Past Performance Evaluations
- DoD, GSA, and NASA Issue the Small Entity Compliance Guide
- SBA Issues Corrections to Amendments to Task and Delivery Order Contracts, Bundling, and Consolidation
- Notices Issued by the Committee for the Purchase From People Who are Blind or Disabled
- Excerpt from DoD Issues Proposed Rule to Amend DFARS Service Contract Reporting (DFARS Case 2012-D051):
The Department of Defense (DoD) issued a proposed rule to amend the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) to implement a section of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2008, 79 Fed. Reg.32522. The rule proposes to require contractors to annually report service contract data at the end of the Government fiscal year or at the end of contract performance, whichever comes first, using an online DoD database. Comments on the proposed rule are due August 4, 2014.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Contractors, DFARS, DOD, FAR, Federal Contractors, Final Rules, GSA, NASA, Proposed Amendments, SBA, Small Entity Compliance Guide
Published In: Government Contracting Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© PilieroMazza PLLC | Attorney Advertising