In this issue:
- DoD Publishes Semiannual Agenda of Regulatory Documents
- DoD, GSA, and NASA Publishes Semiannual Regulatory Agenda
- DOL Issues Notice of Proposed Rulemaking to Implement Executive Order 13658, Establishing a Minimum Wage for Contractors
- Pentagon Ranks Top Suppliers to Spark Competition Among Contractors
- SBA Publishes Semiannual Regulatory Agenda
- Notices Issued by the Committee for the Purchase From People Who are Blind or Severely Disabled
- Excerpt from SBA Publishes Semiannual Regulatory Agenda:
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) issued a semiannual regulatory agenda, 79 Fed. Reg. 114. This Regulatory Agenda is a semiannual summary of all current and projected rulemakings and completed actions of the SBA. The SBA expects that this summary information will enable the public to be more aware of, and effectively participate in, SBA's regulatory activity. SBA invites the public to submit comments on any aspect of this Agenda.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.