In this issue:
- The Wait is Over..GSA Awards OASIS Contracts to 74 Businesses
- OMB Issues Notice to Announce the Availability of the 2014 OMB Circular A-133 Compliance Supplement
- NIH Launches $20 Billion Government Wide IT Procurement
- VA Issues Notice Seeking Nominees for Advisory Committee on Women Veterans
- SBA Issues Proposed Rule to Increase Employee Based Size Standards in Wholesale Trade and Retail Trade
- Notices Issued by the Committee for the Purchase From People Who are Blind or Severely Disabled
- Excerpt from VA Issues Notice Seeking Nominees for Advisory Committee on Women Veterans:
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) issued a notice seeking nominees to be considered for membership on the Advisory Committee on Women Veterans (Committee) for the 2014-2015 membership cycle, 79 Fed. Reg. 29504...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Department of Veterans Affairs, Disability, Disability Benefits, Federal Contractors, Federal Procurement Systems, GSA, NIH, OASIS, OMB, Retail Market, SBA, Veterans, Veterans Administration, Wholesale
Published In: Government Contracting Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© PilieroMazza PLLC | Attorney Advertising