In This Issue:
- Ask Congress to Hold Generic Drug Makers Accountable
- Ruling May Leave You Vulnerable to Unsafe Generic Drugs
- By the Numbers
- Bookmark Favorites
- What's Your Drug Safety IQ?
- “Who’s Responsible?” Asks Mother of Kira Nicole Gilbert
- Excerpt from Ruling May Leave You Vulnerable to Unsafe Generic Drugs:
You probably never think twice about filling your prescriptions with generic drugs. They are much cheaper than brand-names, and they perform exactly the same as the original, right?
But what if something goes terribly wrong like it did for Karen Bartlett when she tooka generic painkiller for shoulder pain? Soon after, two-thirds of Karen’s skin began shedding off. Or Kira Gilbert, who took the generic Darvocet in advance of knee surgery and never woke up?
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.