In this presentation:
- Form of foreign operations
- Foreign tax treatment of the foreign operations
- U.S. tax treatment of the foreign operations
- VAT/GST issues
- Employee and independent contractor issues
- U.S. compliance issues
- Excerpt from: Form of foreign operations
There are a number of ways in which a U.S. nonprofit can operate in a foreign jurisdiction:
– Branch office
– Wholly-owned subsidiary
– Joint venture
– Collaborative R&D.
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.