I Do (Want My Green Card) - Permanent Residency Based on Marriage to a US Citizen


This article discusses how to file for permanent residency (also known as a green card) based on marriage to a U.S. citizen. You can learn the process for filing for permanent resident status if you get married in the United States and your foreign spouse entered legally. It discusses the filing process, supporting documents needed, medical exam, and interview process.

If you need any assistance with this process, please callme at 425-519-3617 or email karol@karolbrown.com.

LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.

DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.

© Karol Brown, Karol Brown, Attorney at Law, PLLC | Attorney Advertising

Written by:


Karol Brown, Attorney at Law, PLLC on:

Reporters on Deadline

"My best business intelligence, in one easy email…"

Your first step to building a free, personalized, morning email brief covering pertinent authors and topics on JD Supra:

Sign up to create your digest using LinkedIn*

*By using the service, you signify your acceptance of JD Supra's Privacy Policy.

Already signed up? Log in here

*With LinkedIn, you don't need to create a separate login to manage your free JD Supra account, and we can make suggestions based on your needs and interests. We will not post anything on LinkedIn in your name. Or, sign up using your email address.