I filed for bankruptcy and my credit union has frozen my bank account and seeks to “set off” the funds because of an outstanding balance on my credit union credit card, what can I do?


If you are considering filing for bankruptcy and have funds in a checking or savings account with a creditor bank, or if you have filed bankruptcy and the bank is performing an administrative freeze of your account, you will want to read this post!

Contact: George E. Bourguignon, Jr., Esq.

Phone: (508) 769-1359 or (413) 746-8008

Website: http://www.bourguignonlaw.com

Email: gbourguignon@bourguignonlaw.com

LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.