Recovering data from a hard drive is one of the most common tasks during a computer investigation. Here are a few of the artifacts which computer investigators may retrieve from unallocated (free) space to assist in a case:
* MS Office documents
* Acrobat files (.pdf)
* Email messages and attachments
* Images in various formats
* Internet history (pages visited, searches)
* Registry files (current and past)
* File access records (when and where files were opened)
* Pre-fetch files (when a specific program was ran)
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.