In this presentation:
- Why We Need to Walk: Understanding a Nonprofit’s Need for Insurance
- What Steps Are Available to Us: Assessing a Nonprofit’s Insurance Needs
- Who Should Walk on Behalf of Us and for Us: Identifies Insured Persons and Entities
- How Far We Need to Walk: Insurance and Geography
- Keeping In Step: Reconsidering Insurance-related Choices
- Keeping In Step: Satisfying Your Obligations
- Conclusion/Question and Answer Session
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Insurance Updates, Nonprofit Law Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Venable LLP | Attorney Advertising