In this issue:
- The 113th Congress
- The Administration
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Private Equity Growth Capital Council (PEGCC)
- Managed Funds Association (MFA)
- Excerpt from The Administration:
Last week, the President announced that over 7 million Americans signed up for affordable health care through the Health Insurance Marketplace during the Affordable Care Act's open enrollment period, which ended on March 31. As the White House gears up for the November midterm elections, the President continued his attacks on the FY 2015 budget released by Paul Ryan and pushed for an increase to the minimum wage.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.