In this Report:
- I. April 2014 – Mississippi Certificate of Need Meeting
- II. Certificate of Need Program Report – Filings/Reports Since March 2014
- A. Letters of Intent to Change Ownership
- B. Determinations of Reviewability
- C. Letters of Intent to Apply for CON
- D. Applications Received/Withdrawn
- E. Applications Received for Extension/Renewal of an Expired CON
- F. Additional Material Received in Response to Negative Staff Analysis
- G. CON Applications Deemed Complete
- H. Six-Month Extension Requests Granted
- I. Hearings Requested/Scheduled During the Course of Review
- J. Request for Hearing on Denial of Six-Month Extension
- Excerpt from April 2014 – Mississippi Certificate of Need Meeting:
During the April 24, 2014, Certificate of Need meeting, Dr. Mary Currier, State Health Officer, concurred with the health and planning staff analyses and approved the following applications for Certificate of Need...
Please see full Report below for more Information.