I’ve now completed this series. For ease of reference, here is a list of all the posts.
1. Patent/Product Tying
2. Requiring the Licensee to Assign Back Subsequent Patents
3. Restricting the Right of the Purchaser of the Product in the Resale of the Product
4. Restricting the Licensee’s Ability to Deal in Products Outside the Scope of the Patent
5. A Licensor’s Agreement Not to Grant Further Licenses
6. Mandatory Package Licenses
7. Royalty Provisions Not Reasonably Related to the Licensee’s Sales
8. Restrictions on a Licensee’s Use of a Product Made by a Patented Process
9. Minimum Resale Price Provisions for the Licensed Products.
Thanks for reading.
Antitrust & Trade Regulation Updates, Commercial Law & Contracts Updates, Intellectual Property Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Howard Ullman, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe
JD Supra gets your content noticed, increases your visibility and makes your marketing efforts hassle free...
Learn More or Schedule a demo