Woman Shocked at Yankee Stadium, New York Personal Injury Lawyer Investigates


New York personal injury lawyer David Perecman is following the case of a Yankees fan who got an electric shock at Yankee Stadium in the Bronx. Portia Walton, alleges she got electrocuted at a stadium outdoor dining area.

Walton says she suffered her personal injury after she stepped on a "metal hatch" with an electrical cord plugged into the outlet. She was shocked and then taken to the hospital.

Almost two weeks after the incident, Walton told NBC New York she still suffers "from headaches, memory loss, tingling and post- traumatic stress disorder."

New York personal injury lawyer Perecman understands just how significant and debilitating personal injuries caused by a stray electric shock can be. A personal injury accident involving electric current can cause a heart attack; muscle, nerve, and tissue damage; burns; and other injuries, in addition to death.

Personal injury lawyers at The Perecman Firm help victims and their families receive the maximum compensation they deserve for personal injury accidents in New York involving electricity.

LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.

Written by:


The Perecman Firm on:

JD Supra Readers' Choice 2016 Awards
Reporters on Deadline

"My best business intelligence, in one easy email…"

Your first step to building a free, personalized, morning email brief covering pertinent authors and topics on JD Supra:

Sign up to create your digest using LinkedIn*

*By using the service, you signify your acceptance of JD Supra's Privacy Policy.

Already signed up? Log in here

*With LinkedIn, you don't need to create a separate login to manage your free JD Supra account, and we can make suggestions based on your needs and interests. We will not post anything on LinkedIn in your name. Or, sign up using your email address.