In This Issue:
- S.E.I.U. Helps Fast-Food Workers Battle for $15 an Hour Wage
- Obama Announces Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces Executive Order
- Silicon Valley Hiring Conspiracy Settlement Insufficient, Judge Says
- More Companies Starting to Offer Freelancers Benefits
- ACA Requires Employers to Provide Space for New Nursing Moms
- Pregnancy Discrimination Guidelines Could Have Big Implications
- Wisconsin High Court Upholds Law on Collective Bargaining Rights
- Excerpt from S.E.I.U. Helps Fast-Food Workers Battle for $15 an Hour Wage:
Fast food workers from across the U.S. voted to escalate their efforts for $15-an-hour pay and union membership by using nonviolent civil disobedience, comparing their campaign to the civil rights movement. The Service Employees International Union has been providing financial and organizational support to the fast-food protests.
Please see full E-Note below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.