In This Issue:
- Unions Battle with Employers Over Covering ACA Costs
- More Types of Companies Requiring Workers to Sign Non-Competes
- Employers Cut Back on Benefits, Push Health Costs onto Workers
- High Court Says Some Immigrants' Kids Must Reapply at 21
- Big Companies Urge Congress to Act on Immigration Overhaul
- Many States Considering Laws to Protect Workers from Bullying
- Companies Stepping in to Offer Employees Payday Loans
- Excerpt from Unions Battle with Employers Over Covering ACA Costs:
Disputes between unions and employers over paying for new costs associated with the Affordable Care Act are roiling labor talks nationwide. Unions and employers are tussling over who will pick up the tab for new mandates, such as coverage for dependent children to age 26, as well as future costs, such as a tax on premium health plans starting in 2018.
Please see full E-Note below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.