In this issue:
- Bet You Didn't Hear This About Dr. Oz's Visit to Congress
- Don't be Blinded by the Risks of Celebrity Ad Campaigns
- It Pays to Watch Your Back End
- Think Twice About Claims in Kid-Directed Ads
- Upcoming Event
- Excerpt from Bet You Didn't Hear This About Dr. Oz's Visit to Congress:
Dr. Mehmet Oz's testimony before a Senate subcommittee last month drew an audience and delivered some fireworks, write Venable attorneys Amy Ralph Mudge, Randal M. Shaheen, Mark S. Goodrich, and summer associate Thai Nguyen* in a recent post to Venable's advertising law blog
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.