In this issue:
- Legal Issues and the State-Based Exchange – Enhancing Your State's Readiness
- Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act
- Act Now: Clock Starts to Request Duty Reduction or Suspensions
- CBP Adds a New Tool to its Anti-Counterfeit Arsenal: New Rule Brings IP Rights Holders into Preseizure Investigative Process
- DoD Fast-Track Acquisition Process Promises New Opportunities for Contractors
- FDA Releases Global Engagement Report
- FTC Wins Preliminary Injunction, Stopping Second Hospital Merger in a Week
- FTC Continues Active Enforcement with Decision to Block Hospital Merger in Toledo, Ohio
- Gift Card Sellers Take Note: Groupon Settlement and New Developments in New Jersey May Affect Your Business Strategy
- New Health Plan Rules to Keep in Mind When Planning for the 2013 Open Enrollment Season
- Advertising News & Analysis - April 2012
- IP Buzz - April 2012
- Upcoming Events
An excerpt from "New Health Plan Rules to Keep in Mind When Planning for the 2013 Open Enrollment Season"
The face of employer health plan compliance continues to shift as a number of new rules impacting health plans already have, or soon will, become effective. Not surprisingly, these rules pose new compliance challenges for employers who sponsor health plans. It is not too soon for plan sponsors to begin planning for the implementation of these requirements and to determine how they will affect 2013 open enrollment.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.