In This Issue:
- High Court Considers Whether Corporations Can Lie to Investors
- Nasdaq Enters Pre-IPO Market with Private Exchange
- Many Early-Stage Start-Ups Still Struggle to Get Funding
- Venture Capitalists Concerned Over Soaring Tech IPO Demand
- Small Businesses Face Uncertainty Over Tax Deductions
- States Collecting More Taxes from Non-Compliant Small Businesses
- U.S. Companies Added $206 Billion to Offshore Profits in 2013
- Corporate Directors Urged to Have More Interaction with Managers
- Government Challenged with How to Support Entrepreneurs
- Excerpt from High Court Considers Whether Corporations Can Lie to Investors:
The United States Supreme Court is considering whether to reverse a decision it made a quarter-century ago and in effect make it impossible for most investors to ever recover if they fall victim to corporate lies. A decision is expected by June.
Please see full E-Note below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.