In This Issue:
- After-Accident To-Do's
- 10 Steps Wallet Card
- Download Driving Tips
- CHECK OUT OUR BETTER HEALTH CARE NEWSLETTER.
- LATEST NEWS FROM OUR PATIENT SAFETY BLOG
- CHILD SAFETY TIPS AND ACCIDENT PREVENTION FROM OUR CHILD PROTECTION BLOG
- MALPRACTICE A-Z:ANSWERS ON SPECIFIC TOPICS
- Excerpt from Here’s What You Should Do After a Road Accident:
Keeping a level head after amotor vehicle accident isn’t easy, especially if there are injuries involved. First priority: make sure that help is on the way for anyone who needs medical attention. Then take steps to protect your interests.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Personal Injury Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Patrick Malone & Associates P.C. | DC Injury Lawyers | Attorney Advertising