In this issue:
- Equal Pay: Revisiting Federal Contractor Compensation Practices and Policies
- Legal Considerations for E-Commerce Businesses
- FTC and DOJ Issue Antitrust Policy Statement on Sharing Cybersecurity Information
- Regulatory and Tax Issues Posed By Convertible Virtual Currencies
- The Second Circuit Clarifies the Presumption against Extraterritoriality in European Community v. RJR Nabisco, Inc.
- Clean Water Act Jurisdiction Proposed Rule Released: Would Expand Federal Jurisdiction over Streams and Wetlands
- New DOI Strategy for Mitigation Offers Some Promise
and Many Unanswered Questions
- Upcoming Events
- Excerpt from Legal Considerations for E-Commerce Businesses:
Nearly all companies now use online or mobile websites and/or social media network pages to promote their businesses, sell goods or services, conduct business transactions, and connect and communicate with customers, clients, or other businesses. While these "e-commerce businesses" confront a variety of the same legal issues faced by traditional brick-and-mortar companies, they also must manage other challenges that are unique to conducting business operations and transactions in an electronic environment...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.