We represent employees facing a wide variety of employment issues:
• Race Discrimination
• National Origin Discrimination
• Age Discrimination
• Gender Discrimination
• Pregnancy Discrimination
• Discrimination because of Religious Beliefs
• Discrimination because of Sexual Orientation
• Harassment due to race, national origin, age, gender, religious beliefs, pregnancy, sexual orientation
• Denial of Medical Leave claims
• Wage violations (minimum wage, overtime and equal pay)
• Whistleblower claims
• Pension and benefit violation (ERISA) claims
• “Sabine Pilot” Termination (termination for refusing to commit an illegal act)
• Negligent hire (Employer hires abusive or discriminating employees)
• Negotiating employment contracts
• Negotiating severance packages including non-compete clauses
• EEOC and NYS Division of Human Rights matters
• Negotiating employment contracts: We are experienced in providing legal advice to executives and professionals, including analyzing existing or prospective employment contracts, exit agreements and non-compete clauses.
• EEOC and NYS Division of Human Rights matters: If you have a case already pending in the EEOC or the NYSDHR, it may benefit you greatly to have us review your case.
Contact Our Employment Discrimination Law Office Today
To schedule a free 30-minute consultation, contact our employment discrimination law firm via e-mail or call us at (914) 239-3601. We maintain an office in Westchester but are happy to make home visits throughout the five boroughs and Long Island.