Efficient and Sophisticated Client Service Focused on Results
Callahan & Blaine's trial practice reflects our firm's commitment to client service and outstanding results across a wide range of litigation problems — business and employment law, corporate and ownership disputes, and personal injury claims. We've been working toward building the ideal civil trial practice since we opened our doors in 1984. Contact us in Santa Ana to learn how our approach to dispute resolution can benefit you or your company.
Orange County Trial Attorneys With a National Reputation
With a current roster of more than 25 trial lawyers experienced and focused in virtually all civil practice areas, our law firm offers civil litigants an impressive set of credentials and client service values:
Experience. Together, our attorneys have more than 500 years of trial experience, and since 2003, our verdicts and settlements add up to nearly $1.5 billion. Most of our lawyers have practiced for 15, 20, or 25 years or more. Our attorneys are faster, more experienced, more aggressive and more efficient. Our attorneys get bigger verdicts and defense results, more favorable settlements, and better results at greater value. We get twice the recovery at half the price of the big firms. Our clients — large and small — love the way we practice and win.
Our law firm represents corporate, professional and entrepreneurial clients of all sizes: multi-national, Fortune 500 companies, California-based corporations, medium and small businesses, homeowners associations, and employers and individuals engaged in business. To find out more about our distinctive approach to advocacy and dispute resolution in complex litigation, contact Callahan & Blaine in Santa Ana.
Results. Our law firm has won many remarkable verdicts and settlements on behalf of our business and consumer clients over the years, including:
* Largest personal injury settlement in United States litigation history — $50 million
* Largest jury verdict in Orange County history — $934 million in a complex business dispute
* Settlement of a California truck accident case for $28 million, which is certified as the third-largest personal injury settlement in United States history
* Recovery of $38 million in an employment class action, the largest class action settlement in Orange County history
* Obtaining a unanimous, 12-0 defense jury verdict after a two-month trial in a "bet the company" employment case brought against one of the largest companies in Orange County
* Defense victory on claims against a homeowner association while recovering more than $8 million on cross-claims and insurance claims
We show clients who need to defend a high-stakes action how the litigation can serve as an opportunity to pursue claims of their own against their original opponent and third parties. In many situations, defense clients who would have been satisfied with avoiding liability walk away with a positive recovery.
Honors and Awards
Top 50 Attorney in Orange County Super Lawyers 2008
Top 50 Attorney in Orange County Super Lawyers 2007
Top 50 Attorney in Orange County Super Lawyers 2006