Candice N. Aiston is a Mom who understands that when parents think about estate planning, they are not just doing it for themselves. They are doing it for their kids. In her quest to develop her own estate plan a few years ago, she realized that there were not any estate planning firms in her area that focused on serving the needs of parents with young children. Candice is passionate about helping parents to develop plans that work to protect their families, should the unthinkable happen. Her mother died when she was just two-and-a-half years old, and it is extremely important to her that she develop plans that spare other children the pain that she experienced as the result of a failed estate plan. She has developed several unique planning strategies to help parents achieve their goals.
The Law Offices of Candice N. Aiston is a boutique firm that deals exclusively with estate planning for families. Our comprehensive plans are designed to fully protect you and your family. We do not sell documents and forms. We develop plans that are complete and effective, and we maintain lifetime relationships with our clients.
Here are some of the ways we make sure that your plan is going to work for you and your family:
1) We develop comprehensive plans that protect your kids and your assets, and we take the time to show you how we do it.
2) We facilitate communication between you and everyone involved in your Estate and Guardianship Plans, so that everyone is on the same page.
3) We offer a free estate plan review every three years, and we will contact you to make sure you take advantage of this!
4) We keep in touch with our clients through our weekly e-newsletter and our monthly newsletter.
5) We charge flat rates only. If you have a question, call us and don’t worry about getting a bill!
Oregon State Bar
University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of law, J.D. 2006
University of Hawaii, Liberal Studies & Pre-Law, B.A. 2003
Professional Associations & Memberships
Honors and Awards
Hawaii Law Review, Member
Law School Writing Center, Senior Associate
Areas of Practice
- Wills, Trusts, & Estate Planning
This profile may constitute attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Any correspondence with this profile holder does not constitute a client/attorney relationship. Neither the content on this profile nor transmissions between you and the profile holder through this profile are intended to provide legal or other advice or to create an attorney-client relationship.