Cantor Colburn LLP is pleased to present the June/July 2009 issue of Ideas on Intellectual Property Law. In this issue, we discuss:
Ricoh Co., Ltd. v. Quanta Computer Inc., in which the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal…more
Induced patent infringement: Opinion of counsel matters (really!) Everyone seems to love a good lawyer joke, but it turns out that failing to obtain an attorney’s opinion is no laughing matter in some patent cases. This…more
Here’s a brief glance at what you’ll find in the February March 2009 issue Cantor Colburn newsletter Ideas in Intellectual Property Law:
Don’t get burned
Patent’s inequitable conduct defense requires intent and…more
In the October/November 2007 issue of Ideas on Intellectual Property Law:
- Patented pedals hit the brakes: Supreme Court lowers the "obviousness" bar.
- Made in America? Foreign-copied software escapes U.S. patent law.
In the August/September 2007 issue of Ideas on Intellectual Property Law:
- Whose case is it anyway? Patent manager denied standing for infringement suit.
- Label fable: Trademark's "use in commerce" must be lawful.
In the June/July 2007 issue of Ideas on Intellectual Property Law:
- License to sue: Supreme Court allows "pay and sue" suits by patent licensees.
- Virtually liable: Audi drives away with trademark infringement claim.
In the April/May 2007 issue of Ideas on Intellectual Property Law:
- Dilution confusion? Congress clarifies trademark law
- David vs. Goliath: Law firm loses copyright claim against Lexis.
- Oops, I did it again: Federal…more
In the February/March 2007 issue of Ideas on Intellectual Property Law:
- Limiting licensees' rights: Court cautions on sublicensing trademark, publicity rights.
- Settled or not?: Patentee tries to unmake its bed…more
This profile may constitute attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Any correspondence with this profile holder does not constitute a client/attorney relationship. Neither the content on this profile nor transmissions between you and the profile holder through this profile are intended to provide legal or other advice or to create an attorney-client relationship.