Gregory Siskind is the founder of Siskind Susser Bland, one of the largest immigration law firms in North America. He is experienced in handling all aspects of American immigration and nationality law.
Greg is also a co-founder of Visalaw International - the Global Immigration Law Alliance and works with many of the world's top immigration specialists assisting companies and individuals relocate anywhere in the world. The lawyers at his firm provide consultations to corporations and individuals on immigration law issues and handle cases before the government.
Because US immigration laws are federal in nature (i.e. no state or provincial law is involved), the attorneys of Siskind Susser Bland are able to provide legal services to clients locating anywhere in the United States and Canada (and elsewhere via their Visalaw International affiliate firms). They have clients in nearly every US state and Canadian province, as well as countries all over the world. Their clients include several of the largest hospital systems in the US, the world's largest paper manufacturer, one of the world's best known entertainment companies, one of the largest hotel companies in the world, and one of the largest international nurse staffing companies in the United States.
The firm also doesn't just sit back and react to changes in the law that affect their clients. They have played a leading role lobbying for a number of immigration-related bills over the last several years and Siskind Susser attorneys have drafted key sections of immigration laws and our firm also has assisted state and federal agencies in designing immigration-related regulations and guidelines.
Greg is also the author of a number of publications, including:
* the Medical Waste Handbook, published by West Publishing, and the
* the bestselling ABA book The Lawyers Guide to Marketing on the Internet
* LexisNexis’ J-1 Visa Guidebook, now in its tenth year of publication
Greg has testified in front of the House Immigration Subcommittee (November 8, 2007) and is the first and only immigration lawyer ever featured on the cover of the ABA Journal.
Greg has been interviewed by more than 100 publications including USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Time, NPR’s All Things Considered, National Law Journal, Forbes, Modern Healthcare.
Greg created Visalaw.com in 1994, the first immigration law firm web site, the first web site of a solo law firm in the world, and the first law firm web site in the Southern US. Visalaw.com was selected as best law firm web site in US in 2006 by IMA.
* Bachelors Degree (Magna Cum Laude) from Vanderbilt University at age 19 in 1986
* Graduate of the University of Chicago School of Law in 1990
Professional Associations & Memberships
* Member of American Immigration Lawyers Association (1990 to present)
* Chairman, Tennessee Bar Association Immigration Section
* Chairman, Physicians Committee, American Immigration Lawyers Association
* Chairman, FMG Taskforce, the national physician immigration lawyers coalition
* Co-founder of Visalaw International, the first global alliance of immigration lawyers
Honors and Awards
* Ranked in Top 25 immigration lawyers in US by Chambers and Partners
* Selected to Business Tennessee Magazine’s Top 150 lawyers in Tennessee for the last several years
* AV rating from Martindale Hubbell
* Nominated for Memphis Business Journal’s Health Care Heroes award for role in founding Delta Regional Authority’s J-1 physician waiver program
* Memphis Business Journal finalist for Small Business Executive of the Year