Ike Devji has 11 years of experience focused exclusively on Asset Protection, Wealth Preservation and Risk Management Planning for Physicians, Business Owners, Executives and Professional Athletes. Mr. Devji has helped manage this planning for a national client base of over 4,000 clients representing over $6 billion dollars in protected personal assets. He is the former managing attorney of one of the nation’s leading Asset Protection only law firms, Lodmell & Lodmell, P.C. and maintains an of-counsel relationship with that firm. He also of counsel with the multi-state law firm of Davis Miles McGuire Gardner, where he has helped establish two exceptionally focused practice groups in the areas of Asset Protection and Wealth Preservation, unique in the southwest.
Mr. Devji also consults on a number of other wealth and estate preservation and maximization strategies for qualified individuals including captive insurance companies, real estate depreciation and income and receivables protection strategies in addition to traditional exemption planning and the tactical use of specialized financial and insurance products.
Mr. Devji has spoken on Asset Protection to literally thousands of physicians and other high-net- worth clients across the country and is a frequently requested professional speaker and educator. He continues to teach continuing legal education on Asset Protection to other attorneys and regularly lectures at the request of leading medical practice management groups, investment management groups and securities broker dealers across the United States. Past presentations have included The U.S. Dental Tennis Association, Whitehall, The Profitable Dentist, Mosaic Financial Advisors, Christenson Wealth Management, ING, ING TRUST, various private banks, Lorman, the National Business Institute, East Valley Estate Planning Council, The American College of Rheumatology, The American Education Institute (a leading national CME provider), Recruiting Services of Arizona Financial Advisor Symposiums, The Arizona Society of CPAs, The Financial Planning Association of Arizona, and the Arizona State Physicians Association.
State Bar of Arizona
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Tempe, AZ, J.D. 2000
- Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ, B.A., Political Science
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Member, State Bar of Arizona
- Member, North Phoenix Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Co-Founder and President, South Asian Bar Association of Arizona
- Former Executive Board Member, North American South Asian Bar Association
- Former V.P. of Public Relations, North American South Asian Bar Association
Honors and Awards
- Named one of WORTH magazine’s “Leading Wealth and Legal Advisors”
- Named one of North Valley Magazine’s “52 Top Arizona Lawyers”
- Avvo rated “10.0 – Superb” in 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011
- Named a BestThinking.org “Best Thinker” in both business and healthcare law