As President and Chief Strategist of KLA Marketing Associates, Kimberly and her team provide strategic advisory services to forward thinking law firms and lawyers seeking to attract new client and business opportunities.
Nationally recognized one of the top leaders in law firm business development strategy, Kimberly collaborates with law firms of all sizes and lawyers to guide them in building, growing, and sustaining a healthy client base and educates them on how to exceed clients’ expectations and increase revenue.
Bringing 25 years of experience as a professional services marketer, strategist, organizational development specialist, project manager, and entrepreneur to bear on behalf of her clients, Kimberly and her team provide practical solutions for lawyers’ most challenging business development and growth issues.
In response to clients’ requests, Kimberly founded the Women in Law Rainmaker Forum to co-create positive change with women lawyers seeking to jump-start their business development efforts and create the career of their dreams via group learning, peer connecting, and masterminding business challenges.
Prior to stepping out of ‘corporate’ life and into the shoes of an entrepreneur, Kimberly served on and for senior management teams for nearly 20 years with three corporate law firms in the metro Philadelphia area where she designed and led strategic marketing programs.
Key Service Areas:
• Business Development Strategy
• Women Lawyer Group Training and Coaching
• Professional Skills Training and Coaching
• Keynotes, Retreats and Meetings Facilitation and Presentations
• Marketing and Business Development Firm Audits
Kimberly is a nationally published author and frequent speaker to business and legal groups on a wide array of professional services business and professional growth topics.
B.A. degree – Communications Studies/Public Relations, University of North Carolina, 1986 Post graduate studies, Marketing Management
Professional Associations & Memberships
• Editor-in-Chief, ALM's Marketing the Law Firm
• Editorial Board Member, ALM's Law Firm Partnership and Benefits Strategies
• ALM’s Market Services Expert Panel
• American Bar Association, (Law Practice Management Section and Women in Profession Committee, 2000-present)
• New Jersey State Bar Association (Law Office Management and Women in Profession Sections)
• Legal Marketing Association, (1995-present); Board member - Philadelphia Chapter, (2010-present);
• Delaware Valley Law Firm Marketing Group, (1995-present)
• Philadelphia Bar Association (Law Practice Management Section and Women in Profession Committee)
• Frequent speaker and author on a wide range of legal marketing topics.
Honors and Awards
• ALM's The Legal Intelligencer's "Best of 2012 and 2013" for Training/Coaching.
• Lawmarketing.com Judge Panel, Rainmaker of the Year Award competition.