For over two decades, Kimberly Alford Rice has been providing strategic marketing and business development services to help lawyers generate greater revenue with higher quality clients.
Through focused business development skills training and one-on-one coaching programs, Kimberly collaborates with law firms and lawyers to guide and assist them in building, growing, and sustaining a healthy client base and educates them on how to exceed clients’ expectations and increase revenues.
For over 18 years, Kimberly served on and for senior management teams with three corporate law firms in the metro Philadelphia area where she led strategic marketing programs to develop and execute firm-wide marketing plans including individual attorney marketing planning; associate and practice development training programs; firm brand strategy/execution, and other strategic initiatives.
Sometimes serving as an on-call or virtual marketing director, Kimberly effectively works with all levels of an organization to bring an institutional awareness and understanding of strategic business development, marketing, and client service principals to enhance the efficacy of a firm’s operations, increase clients’ satisfaction, and generate greater revenue.
Bringing decades of experience as a legal marketer, strategist, organizational development specialist, project manager, and entrepreneur to bear on behalf of her clients, Kimberly provides practical solutions for lawyers’ most challenging business development issues.
B.A. degree – Communications Studies/Public Relations, University of North Carolina, 1986 Post graduate studies, Marketing Management
Professional Associations & Memberships
• Editor-in-Chief, ALM's Marketing the Law Firm
• Editorial Board Member, ALM's Law Firm Partnership and Benefits Strategies
• American Bar Association, (Law Practice Management Section, 2000-present)
• Legal Marketing Association, (1995-present); Board member - Philadelphia Chapter, (2010-present);(Newsletter Chair – Philadelphia chapter, (2008-2010)
• Delaware Valley Law Firm Marketing Group, (1995-present)
• Philadelphia Bar Association (Law Practice Management Section)
• Camden County Bar Association (Chair, Law Practice Management Committee, 2010-present)
• eWomen Network, (2008-present)
• Camden County Regional Chamber of Commerce, (2009-present)
• Frequent speaker and author on a wide range of legal marketing topics.
Honors and Awards
The Legal Intelligencer's "Best of 2012" for Training/Coaching.
Areas of Practice
- Business Development
- Firm/Practice Management
- Legal Marketing
- Research & Writing Services
- Training & Education
This profile may constitute attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Any correspondence with this profile holder does not constitute a client/attorney relationship. Neither the content on this profile nor transmissions between you and the profile holder through this profile are intended to provide legal or other advice or to create an attorney-client relationship.