Mintz Levin’s nationally recognized Litigation Practice provides legal counsel that is both efficient and cost-effective for our clients. Our team of more than 100 litigators has extensive experience in trial, appellate, and arbitration proceedings around the country and internationally.
Our clients range from individuals and closely held corporations to Fortune 100 companies. Our clients also include those in banking, insurance, communications, real estate, construction, computer technology, investment, health care, life sciences, biotech, and big pharma.
We have a reputation for our successes representing clients in high-stakes litigation. We get results thanks to our proven strategies, experienced advocacy, and substantive know-how.
AREAS OF FOCUS
• Anti-money laundering
• Arbitration, mediation, alternative dispute resolution
• Class action
• Complex tort and product-related litigation
• Consumer product safety
• Corporate compliance and investigations
• E-discovery and records management
• Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
• Institutional investor class action recovery
• Insurance and reinsurance
• Intellectual property and technology litigation
• Media and First Amendment
• Securities litigation
• White collar crime and parallel proceedings
• Zoning, land use, and real estate litigation