Sheila O'Sullivan's practice emphasizes bankruptcy, estate planning, probate, real estate and small business formation. She volunteers with the King County Bar Association's Neighborhood Debt Clinic and is a volunteer on the King County Superior Court Probate and Guardianship Review Calendar. She is a past president of her former condominium association and assists other condominium associations with their legal issues. Sheila obtained her B.A. in finance and marketing in 1990 and her J.D. in 1998, both from Seattle University. She is a Seattle native.
Sheila was selected as a "Rising Star" for 2002, 2003 and 2004 by Washington Law & Politics magazine.
Sheila is involved in the following pro bono activities:
* Volunteer with the King County Neighborhood Debt Clinic, 2004 - Present
* Volunteer on the King County Superior Court Probate and Guardianship Review Calendar, 1998 - Present
* Washington, 1998
* U.S. District Court Western District of Washington, 1998
* U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Washington, 1998
* U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2004
* U.S. Supreme Court, 2002
Seattle University, School of Law, Seattle, Washington, 1998 - J.D.
Seattle University, 1990 - B.A.
Major: Finance and Marketing
Professional Associations & Memberships
National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA), 2004 - Present - Member
National Association of Consumer Advocates (NACA), 1998-Present: Member
WOMBATS (Association of Women Bankruptcy Attorneys, Western District of Washington), 2004-Present: Member
Bankruptcy Section, King County Bar Association, 2004-Present: Member
Real Property, Probate and Trust Section of the Washington State Bar Association, 1999-Present: Member
Federal Bar Association, 2000-Present: Member
King County Bar Association, 2002-Present: Member
Washington Women Lawyers, 2005-Present: Member
Former Condominium Association President
Honors and Awards
* Rising Star by Washington Law & Politics Magazine, 2004
* Rising Star by Washington Law & Politics Magazine, 2003
* Rising Star by Washington Law & Politics Magazine, 2002
Areas of Practice
- Business Organizations
- Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts, & Estate Planning
This profile may constitute attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Any correspondence with this profile holder does not constitute a client/attorney relationship. Neither the content on this profile nor transmissions between you and the profile holder through this profile are intended to provide legal or other advice or to create an attorney-client relationship.