Wooden & McLaughlin LLP offers its clients a high level of experience, knowledge, accessibility, and responsiveness. Our founding partners, Bill Wooden and Robert McLaughlin, were former partners at another Indiana law firm. But they were concerned that client responsiveness and attention would suffer if the firm became too large, so they decided to form a new firm. Wooden & McLaughlin was formed with the idea that a law firm should strive to exceed commonly accepted standards of professionalism and client service while providing unsurpassed legal representation. The firm continues to build on that tradition.
Simply put, we offer many of the services of mega-sized firms, but with small-firm accessibility and value. Our clients benefit from our deep expertise in many legal areas as well as our breadth of experience. While important, expertise and experience are not the only things that matter. That’s why we also focus on listening to clients, gaining an appreciation of their business or personal challenges, and placing responsiveness as a top priority.
Wooden & McLaughlin attorneys adhere to a high standard of excellence and believe in traditional values that put our clients’ needs first. We understand that your interests are best served by combining insight, experience and value. Our goal is to exceed your expectations without exceeding your budget.
You might say that we’re at the crossroads of experience and value. Please know that when you call Wooden & McLaughlin, we will do our absolute best to provide legal representation that is thoughtful, professional, efficient, and, above all, effective.
* Provide the highest quality legal service to our clients by first listening and trying to understand their point of view;
* Place our clients’ interests and goals ahead of our own by being accessible, responsive and courteous;
* Foster a collaborative culture that emphasizes the value of teamwork in exceeding clients’ expectations;
* Place the Firm’s interests ahead of the interests of any individual partner;
* Ensure that our Firm reflects the highest ethical and professional standards;
* Respect each other and encourage open and honest communication;
* Develop opportunities for the professional advancement for all attorneys, particularly our younger attorneys;
* Recognize daily the importance of our families, friends, clients and employees.
Professional Associations & Memberships
The Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers™
American College of Trial Lawyers
Council on Litigation Management
Litigation Counsel of America
Honors and Awards
The following are representative of the awards and recognition received by Wooden & McLaughlin LLP.
Indiana Super Lawyers
LEED Green Associate Accreditation. Robert F. Inselberg has earned professional accreditation from the U.S. Green Building Council as a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Green Associate (“LEED Green Associate”), which is a designation demonstrating core knowledge of green building principles and practices and the LEED Green Building Rating System for the support of sustainable design, construction and operation of buildings and neighborhoods.*
* “LEED Green Associate” and the LEED Green Associate logo are trademarks owned by the U.S. Green Building Council and are awarded to individuals under the license by the Green Building Certification Institute.
Estate Planning and Administration Specialty Certificate Board. Kent Broach received his certification as an Indiana estate planning and administration specialist.
Indiana Mortgage Bankers Association
Indiana Mortgage Bankers Association presented a lifetime achievement award to Thomas W. Dinwiddie.
Best Lawyers ®