International Law and Human Rights Advocate.
- LL.M. Comparative Law at University of Florida - Fredric G. Levin College of Law (2010 – 2011)
- Juris Doctor (J.D.)at Universidad Interamericana de Puerto Rico; Facultad de Derecho (2007 – 2010)
- B.A. Political Sciences at Universidad de Puerto Rico (2001 – 2007)
Honors and Awards
Book Award for the Selected Problems in Human Rights Course at UFL Levin College of Law - Spring Term 2011
Areas of Practice
- Art, Entertainment, & Sports Law
- Civil Rights
- Communications & Media Law
- Family Law
- Indigenous Peoples
- Intellectual Property
- International Law & Trade
- Maritime Law
This profile may constitute attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Any correspondence with this profile holder does not constitute a client/attorney relationship. Neither the content on this profile nor transmissions between you and the profile holder through this profile are intended to provide legal or other advice or to create an attorney-client relationship.