We provide aggressive an attentive representation to:
* Persons injured in auto accidents and other injury incidents, including dog-bite injuries, slip and falls and assault/battery incidents on public and private property;
* Workers in discrimination, harassment, retaliation and wrongful termination cases, as wels as overtime and other wage claims in court and in front of the labor commissioner.
* Unempoyment appeal hearings.
* State Personnel Board disciplinary hearings.
* Professional license defense.
Admitted to all California State Courts and Northern District.
University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law (2007)
San Francisco State Universtiy (2004)
Professional Associations & Memberships
San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
Capitol Trial Lawyers Association
California Employment Lawyers Association
Consumer Attorneys of California Association
American Bar Association
Labor and Employment Section of the Bar
Areas of Practice
- Civil Rights
- Labor & Employment Law
- Personal Injury
This profile may constitute attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Any correspondence with this profile holder does not constitute a client/attorney relationship. Neither the content on this profile nor transmissions between you and the profile holder through this profile are intended to provide legal or other advice or to create an attorney-client relationship.