Christopher B. Hopkins has extensive trial and appellate experience in state and federal courts throughout Florida.
His practice includes commercial, construction, probate, injury, and general civil litigation and appeals. Christopher's practice frequently involves e-discovery, e-retention, social media, hacking, cloud computing, Bitcoin regulation/licensing, computer crimes, website/app contracts, emerging technology policy drafting, and other technology-related issues, from drafting contracts and policies to litigation.
Christopher is a Florida Supreme Court certified civil circuit mediator and qualified arbitrator. He is also a frequent speaker and faculty member for continuing legal education.
- AV-Rated by Martindale Hubbell Trial and Appelate Lawyer
– Voted 8 Years among Florida Trend Magazine’s “Legal Elite”
- Developed 2 iPhone apps for lawyers
– Florida Supreme Court Certified Civil Circuit Mediator
- Qualified Arbitrator
- 2012, Trial Advocate Quarterly Award (interim editor; editorial board; author)
- 2010 – 2012, Chair of Technology Committee, Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Recipient, 2008 James Lawless ADR Award
- 60+ publications on arbitration, legal ethics, internet research, and other aspects of civil trial work
- host of InternetLawCommentary.com.