Douglas. Moat has over 45 years experience in insurance and financial services – property & casualty insurance, life insurance and mutual funds.
A lawyer, he has experience as an insurance agent, agency owner and insurance company officer and director. He has held positions in industry organizations, a Director of the Insurance Federation of NY., and community activities, Chairman of Economic Development Committee Red Hook, NY.
New York Bar
- Doctor of Jurisprudence – Fordham Law School, 1972
- Bachelor of Arts (Political Science & Economics) – University of Toronto, 1952
- Chartered Life Underwriter (Canada)
- Fellow in the Life Management Institute
Professional Associations & Memberships
Director of the Insurance Federation of NY
Chairman of Economic Development Committee Red Hook, NY
Areas of Practice
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Expert Witness Services
- Financial Services
- Research & Writing Services
- Trial Consulting
This profile may constitute attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Any correspondence with this profile holder does not constitute a client/attorney relationship. Neither the content on this profile nor transmissions between you and the profile holder through this profile are intended to provide legal or other advice or to create an attorney-client relationship.