EntrepreneurLawyer is all about Relationship Sales and Relationship Marketing legal coaching. We bring entrepreneurs and lawyers together in a positive way ...
EntrepreneurLawyer is a full service relationship sales provider. It is a collective team of independent strategic, professional, trusted specialists who live, breath and ‘walk the talk’ in relation to everything about ’soft skilling’ for bottom line impact.
As EntrepreneurLawyer key specialists are experts from the professional services sector, you can be sure we understand your specific challenges, speak your language and provide relevant and practical solutions for you and the firm that you serve.
We will work with you to discover what really makes the difference to your clients, identify the skills gap, train and inspire you and your people and help you focus and fully engage your resources – adding value to every aspect of your client relationships and creating increased fee income, effective relationship sales, enduring loyalty, greater referrals and sustained profitability.
Bottom line, we work with you to create and implement a winning and proven relationship sales program that really works – the blueprint sales development ROAR model ...
Professional Associations & Memberships
The Prince's Trust, Institute of Directors, Institute of Business Consulting, The Women’s Enterprise Ambassador’s Network, Forward Ladies (Yorkshire Forward women's networking), The Law Society, Association of Women Solicitors, Society for Computers & Law
Honors and Awards
- Law Society Gazette ‘In Business’ blog (designated blogger)
- The Prince's Trust Million Makers Corporate Challenge (mentor)
- Women’s Enterprise Ambassador
- Member Institute of Business Consulting (MIBC)
- Y&H Young Enterprise Awards(judge)
- Leeds Enterprise Show(Role Model)
- Yorkshire Enterprising Researcher(judge)
- World Uni Network Global Enterprise Competition (Uni of Sheffield panel judge)
- FLUX Leeds Regional Finals (judge)
- Uni of Sheffield's Enterprise Zone Business Creation Competition Finals (judge)
2005 - Involved in business/lifestyle book “Big Rocks”
2001 - Company Prize-Cannons Health & Fitness Ltd
1999 - DTI RSA Grant offer £250k Digital Print Direct Limited
- Teesside Branch Vice Chairman of the Federation of Small Businesses
- National Award; Leisure Studies Association `Thesis of the Year Award’ – Women Entrepreneurs in the 1990’s
- 1st Class Honours BA Leisure Studies; Prize for Academic Achievement
Areas of Practice
- Business Development
- Court Reporting & Deposition Services
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Marketing
- Training & Education
This profile may constitute attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Any correspondence with this profile holder does not constitute a client/attorney relationship. Neither the content on this profile nor transmissions between you and the profile holder through this profile are intended to provide legal or other advice or to create an attorney-client relationship.