1492 Americas is a consulting and legal services firm for clients interested in exploring, establishing, developing or resolving trade and investment needs in Latin America. We provide independent counsel integral in evaluating political risk, transactional, and dispute resolution scenarios for our clients, recommending the appropriate courses of action, and assist in their implementation.
Among others we provide the following services:
• Political risk analysis
• Investment and trade Due Diligence.
• Foreign Corrupt Practices Act investigation assistance.
• Investment and trade dispute analysis.
• Investment and commercial dispute mediation and arbitration.
New York State, Colombia
Master of Laws-New York University School of Law.
JD-Universidad de los Andes, Bogota-Colombia
Areas of Practice
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Energy & Utilities
- International Law & Trade
This profile may constitute attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Any correspondence with this profile holder does not constitute a client/attorney relationship. Neither the content on this profile nor transmissions between you and the profile holder through this profile are intended to provide legal or other advice or to create an attorney-client relationship.