Edgeworth Adams attorneys strive to change the way legal services are provided to clients. We reject the traditional model of legal practice, which focused on racking up billable hours that only encourage the slow and inefficient practice of law. Instead, we strive to think creatively and proactively by formulating the most efficient and effective solutions to your legal needs.
We thrive on providing guidance to private practice physicians and small to mid-size businesses in the start-up and growth phases. We help you choose the right business entity so you can take maximum advantage of valuable tax benefits and protect your personal assets from liability. Then, we ensure that business entity remains in compliance for the lifetime of our work with you. This means that you will always have the peace of mind of knowing you’ve got a solid shield between your personal assets and your business activities.
Sound expensive? I’ll let you in on a secret – it’s a lot less than you think. You see, we enjoy surprises, but surprise legal bills are not the type we like. That is why we have developed a specialized pricing structure that makes it possible for you to get the help you need, when you need it, at a set monthly fee. Imagine creating a new logo or music piece and wanting to share it, but not knowing how to protect it. Would you keep it to yourself, or put it out, unprotected for others to steal? Of course not! You would simply call up your trusted advisors at Edgeworth Adams and get the answer you need, without having to worry about how much your phone call just cost you. Enjoy the freedom of knowing you are not alone in your business decisions.
Why you should you work with us:
Like you, we want your business to succeed. For us, that means becoming your trusted advisors, not just your attorneys. As your virtual In-house General Counsel, we are available to you, as needed, for advice and guidance without surprise legal bills. In a time when automated, do-it-yourself “legal document services” such as Legal Zoom have begun to crop up, we developed a system that is personalized and relationship-focused.
We offer creative billing arrangements for all of our clients’ needs, including flat-rate project fees and monthly membership fees. We use cutting edge technologies to keep our costs to a minimum, while remaining flexible to meet your needs. We save you time and money by providing:
* Secure online file-transfers – no more fighting traffic to get to your lawyer’s office.
* Teleconferencing and web conferencing – you can meet us face-to-face from across the globe.
* 24/7 Online Appointment Scheduling – schedule at your convenience.
* Automated Payments – no more messing with invoices and POs.
Our firm is designed with increased efficiency and reduced overhead in mind. We promise that if we think someone outside of our firm can add value to your work, we will either refer you to them or incorporate them into your Edgeworth Adams In-house Counsel team. We know that we cannot be everything to all clients and that, in some cases, we can offer the best value by building strategic relationships with others outside of our firm.
How we will serve your needs:
* Assisting you in choosing the business form that provides the most protection of you personal assets
* Ensuring that your business stands on a solid financial and legal foundation
* Monitoring your advertising to ensure compliance with the law
* Giving you the piece of mind in negotiations with others, including buying or selling a business
* Creating policies and procedures for better employee relations
* Developing creative financing structures for capital improvements and business purchases
* Providing ongoing business strategy consulting when you need it
Eastern District of California
Superior Court of California
University of the Pacific - McGeorge School of Law
Professional Associations & Memberships
California Bar Association
American Intellectual Property Law Association
American Bar Association
Sacramento Bar Association
Honors and Awards
Chosen as a "Legal Rebel" by the American Bar Association
Witkin Scholar - International Business Transactions