Certified Federal and Florida Supreme Court Circuit-Civil & Appellate Mediator. AV® Martindale-Hubbell peer review rated attorney with full-time Alternative Dispute Resolution practice in state and federal courts in diverse areas of civil trial work, including business, commercial, employment, entertainment, and intellectual property litigation. Experienced in complex multi-party cases involving professional liability, construction, technology, real estate and contract disputes. Former General Counsel to several non-profit organizations. American Health Lawyers Association ADR Panel neutral. Active in the local and state Bar associations. Educator, Advanced Judicial College. Founding Chair of ADR Committee of Orange County Bar Association and of the Florida Bar Civil Procedure Rules Subcommittee on Electronic Discovery. Florida Supreme Court Qualified/Approved Arbitrator. Special Master. E-Neutral in ESI disputes. Early Neutral Evaluator. Former General Magistrate, Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida.
United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Florida
United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
United States Supreme Court
Qualified Arbitrator under the Florida Rules for Court Appointed Arbitrators
Certified Circuit-Civil Mediator, 2001
Trinity College, B.A.
University of Miami School of Law, J.D.
Professional Associations & Memberships
• George C. Young First Central Florida American Inns of Court, Master
• The Orange County Bar Association, Founding Chair, ADR Committee
• Served as committee chair under several administrations including the
Entertainment Law and Medical-Legal Committees.
• Intellectual Property, Technology, Business Law and Judicial Relations Committees, Member
• Former Executive Council of the Florida Bar Entertainment Arts and Sports Law Section
• Founding Chair of the Florida Bar Civil Rules Subcommittee on Electronic Discovery
• The National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals, Member
• The Florida Circuit-Civil Mediator Society, Member
• Florida Academy of Professional Mediators, Member
• Volunteer Guardian ad Litem with the Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar
• Former Teen Court Judge and Advisor
Honors and Awards
The Florida Bar Legal Aid Public Service Award, 2002
Legal Elite - Florida Trend Magazine (Arbitration & Mediation), 2010
Top Lawyers - Orlando Home & Leisure Magazine, 2011-13
Most Influential Men - Orlando Business Journal, 2010-11