Welcome to the public version of The Legal Connection Community Newsletter. January's theme is "new".
In this issue:
Welcome to our new contributors - Andrea Cannavina - editor/moderator/creator The Legal Connection and…more
The December 2013 Issue of The Legal Connection Newsletter is now available! The theme this month is 'wish'.
* Wishes Really Do Come True! - Andrea Cannavina
* Service Announcement - LegalTypist Works with iThings
The November 2013 Issue of The Legal Connection Newsletter is now available! The theme for November is 'thanks' and we are thankful to all our contributors: Barbara Nelson, Bruce M. Cameron, Jeffrey Taylor, Justin Meyer. Don't…more
The October 2013 Issue of The Legal Connection Newsletter is now available! The theme this month is 'scary'.
* New Website & New Services for LegalTypist
* Tin Foil Hats Are Scary but the fact that we need them is even…more
Fall is in the air!
3 Cool Legal & Tech Conferences - Andrea Cannavina
October? Here's What's Cool! - Barbara Nelson
Information is Cool - Justin Meyer
The Droid Lawyer - Cool New Android - Jeffrey Taylor
The Rural Lawyer…more
It's all about Balance this month!
3 Infographics re Balance - Andrea Cannavina
Balance? New Lawyers Don’t Need No Stinkin’ Balance! - Barbara Nelson
How To Recognize, Relate, Assimilate and Apply Success…more
* Paralegals Assisting Legal Professionals Affected by Disaster
* Andrea Cannavina - 3 Techs To Trust Your RSS Feeds & Replace Google Reader before July 1st
* Barbara Nelson - What’s Wrong With Security?
* A Keen Sense…more
Google Reader services terminate July 1, 2013. Here are 3 reliable alternatives according to LegalTypist CEO Andrea Cannavina…more
The March/April issue of the newsletter combines the themes of madness/clean for March and security for April. We typically also cover ABA TechShow and this year is no different:
* ABA Techshow Wrap Up - The People and…more
Our February issue always centers on Technology and Love!
In the February 2013 issue:
* LTNY Wrap Up - Andrea Cannavina
* 10 Techs @LegalTypist Loves
* Barbara Nelson - Technology Takeiand Halleluja
* Jeffrey B. Taylor…more
January's Theme is "new"
Contributors: Andrea Cannavina, Barbara Nelson, Bruce M. Cameron - The Rural Lawyer, Jeffrey B. Taylor -The Droid Lawyer…more
In this issue:
* Theme = Tech + Wish
* 5 Popular Tweets + ABA Techshow
* Barbara Nelson - Technology Wish For You
* I Wish I Had More Clients - Justin Meyer
* TLCxn Targeted Expert: Victoria Stovall, Amicus Creative…more
The theme for November is thanks.
I discuss how being appreciative for the things that work, can help point you to the things that do not.
Barbara Nelson puts her cute spin on the topic with being thanks for "No!"
The theme of this month's issue is Tech + Scary!…more
The September theme of The Legal Connection Newsletter is Tech + Cool.
I share with you some thoughts on the topic;
Barbara Nelson uses technology to create a wordle.
Microsoft MVP Ben Schorr shares with us his…more
This profile may constitute attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Any correspondence with this profile holder does not constitute a client/attorney relationship. Neither the content on this profile nor transmissions between you and the profile holder through this profile are intended to provide legal or other advice or to create an attorney-client relationship.