Dodd-Frank and the Jobs Act
There’s a whole lot to know about the Dodd-Frank Act, and we’re combing through thousands of pages of legislation, SEC filings, rules, statements by public officials and congressional testimony to determine what’s most important to you.
In addition to our longtime reporting on Dodd-Frank, we initiated coverage of the JOBS Act because of its significance to our readers and client base. The JOBS Act is expected to significantly simplify capital-raising for private companies in a number of respects.
Our ever-growing number of posts (now more than 600) helps you make sense of this wide-ranging, high-impact legislation. To make it easier to find what’s important to you, we’ve organized the posts into 13 different topical categories.
All our bloggers are attorneys at Leonard, Street and Deinard. They work in a variety of practice areas, ranging from banking and securities to litigation and executive compensation.
Honors and Awards
Since its launch in August 2010, Dodd-Frank.com has been recognized as an important contributor to the conversation about financial reform.
- The Minnesota State Bar Association Practice Blawg named Dodd-Frank.com one of the Top 25 Practice Blawgs for 2010.
- At the Legal Marketing Association’s 2011 Your Honor Awards, Dodd-Frank.com won first place in the national Online Interactive Marketing category.
- BSchool.com named Dodd-Frank.com one of the 40 Best Corporate Law Blogs.
- Lexology regularly republishes Dodd-Frank.com articles, often generating readership nearing 400.
- Steve Quinlivan, the driving force behind Dodd-Frank.com, has been interviewed by Minnesota Lawyer, CFO.com, - - RXcompliance, NPR’s Marketplace Morning Report and Compliance Week, among others.
- Dodd-Frank.com is on the blog role at TheCorporateCounsel.net
- Dodd-Frank.com readers reside in 123 countries/territories.
Areas of Practice
- Energy & Utilities
- Finance & Banking
- Labor & Employment Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Securities Law
This profile may constitute attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Any correspondence with this profile holder does not constitute a client/attorney relationship. Neither the content on this profile nor transmissions between you and the profile holder through this profile are intended to provide legal or other advice or to create an attorney-client relationship.