About our law firm.
Experienced immigration lawyer admitted to practice law in Nebraska, USA, and Belarus (FSU). As a "virtual law office", we can provide legal advice and services in USA immigration matters in all 50 States. Contact Attorney at law-visa-usa . com.
We can help you in many areas of USA immigration law:
- Adjustment of status and Green cards (USA Permanent Resident status);
- Immigrant Visas;
- Waivers (I-601);
- Naturalization and Citizenship;
- Family and Employment Immigration;
- Fiancée visas (K-1, K-2) and Spousal visas (Immigrant Visas, K-3, K-4);
- Work and Investor Visas, EB-5;
- Work Permits;
- Travel Documents and Reentry Permits;
- Business Immigration (EB categories);
- Non-immigrant visas;
- Change of Status;
- Green Card Lottery;
- VAWA self-petition for a Green Card;
- Political Asylum, etc.
For our clients' convenience, we offer Telephone and Email consultations in English and/or Russian. Most of the immigration services can be done long distance, so we don't have to be in the same city and State as our clients.
- Nebraska Bar, Nebraska, USA
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Belarus Bar (FSU)
- Creighton University School of Law, JD in USA law
- Grodno State University, JD in Belarussian law
Areas of Practice
- Immigration Law
- International Law & Trade
This profile may constitute attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Any correspondence with this profile holder does not constitute a client/attorney relationship. Neither the content on this profile nor transmissions between you and the profile holder through this profile are intended to provide legal or other advice or to create an attorney-client relationship.