About our law firm.
Experienced immigration lawyer admitted to practice law in Nebraska, USA, and Belarus (FSU). As a "virtual law office", we can provide legal advice and services in USA immigration matters in all 50 States. Contact Attorney at law-visa-usa . com.
We can help you in many areas of USA immigration law:
- Adjustment of status and Green cards (USA Permanent Resident status);
- Immigrant Visas;
- Waivers (I-601);
- Naturalization and Citizenship;
- Family and Employment Immigration;
- Fiancée visas (K-1, K-2) and Spousal visas (Immigrant Visas, K-3, K-4);
- Work and Investor Visas, EB-5;
- Work Permits;
- Travel Documents and Reentry Permits;
- Business Immigration (EB categories);
- Non-immigrant visas;
- Change of Status;
- Green Card Lottery;
- VAWA self-petition for a Green Card;
- Political Asylum, etc.
For our clients' convenience, we offer Telephone and Email consultations in English and/or Russian. Most of the immigration services can be done long distance, so we don't have to be in the same city and State as our clients.
- Nebraska Bar, Nebraska, USA
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Belarus Bar (FSU)
- Creighton University School of Law, JD in USA law
- Grodno State University, JD in Belarussian law