Davis Levin Livingston, located in downtown Honolulu, is a firm of trial lawyers handling litigation matters on all of the Hawaiian islands and on the mainland United States.
The firm accepts cases involving Civil Rights, Class Actions, Consumer Rights, Construction Law, Disability Rights, Employment, False Claim Act (Qui Tam), Health Care, Insurance Bad Faith, Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Special Education, and Whistleblower Protection.
1974 Hawaii Supreme Court
1974 U.S. District Court, District of Hawaii
1974 Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
1975 U.S. Court of International Trade
1976 U.S. Court of Customs and Patent Appeals
1979 U.S. Supreme Court.
Southampton University, England, 1969-1970
• B.A. cum laude, with honors in Political Science, 1971.
Washington University (J.D., 1974).
• Law Review: Associate Topics Editor, Urban Law Annual, 1973-1974.
Professional Associations & Memberships
• Member and President-Elect of the Inner Circle of Advocates
• Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers (inducted 1992)
• Founding Fellow, Hawaii Academy of Plaintiffs Attorneys
• Fellow, The Roscoe Pound Foundation
• President, Consumer Lawyers of Hawaii (1998-99)
Honors and Awards
• Selected 2012 Best Lawyers In America
• Selected 2009 Lawyer of the Year
• Selected as A+ Attorney by Honolulu Magazine, 1993
Areas of Practice
- Civil Rights
- Class Action
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Worker’s Compensation
This profile may constitute attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Any correspondence with this profile holder does not constitute a client/attorney relationship. Neither the content on this profile nor transmissions between you and the profile holder through this profile are intended to provide legal or other advice or to create an attorney-client relationship.